Friday, August 12, 2011

First Post on Blog!

Well, the Niemann's have decided to join the Blogger world! For a number of years I have kept journals for each of the kids but over the past year I have not kept them up as often as I would like. A friend suggested I start a family blog so I can quickly update what is happening with our family so we are going to give it a shot.
We have had a fantastic summer full of softball, baseball, swimming and seeing the sights of California. We have one more week of summer before school starts...Peyton is 11 and will be in 6th grade, Trace is 9 and will be in 4th grade and Hillary is 7 and will be in second grade. They attend Temperance-Kutner elementary school in the Clovis USD, and this is the last year they will all be at the same school.
John is the general manager of the Cargill beef plant here in Fresno, a job he has really enjoyed. He's also been able to involve the plant in a number of community service projects, including building houses for Habitat for Humanity and a number of park clean-up projects.
Over the past year I have been studying to become a personal training and just recently received my official certification from the ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association). I am starting a fitness blog as well to go along with my new endeavor and I am very excited about helping people become healthier!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment